Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Blog. Here I will present my research and planning for my production of a promotional film trailer alongside two ancillary products; a poster and a magazine cover, where I have tried to incorporate typical codes and conventions of existing media products. On the right hand side is a link to my Foundation Portfolio where you can see my skills development throughout the course, as I adopted new techniques and abilities.

18 November 2011

Progress Update

In this lesson I have experimented with inserting an audio clip into my trailer as well as testing different visual effects. I made changes to the white point in particular shots to give a better feel to the trailer and introduced the 'Ken Burns' effect to vary the types of shot used throughout and to prevent the trailer from having too many still shots as it would not maintain a fast pace throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment