Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Blog. Here I will present my research and planning for my production of a promotional film trailer alongside two ancillary products; a poster and a magazine cover, where I have tried to incorporate typical codes and conventions of existing media products. On the right hand side is a link to my Foundation Portfolio where you can see my skills development throughout the course, as I adopted new techniques and abilities.

9 November 2011

Progress Update

I have begun work on editing my film trailer using iMovie. I have inserted audio clips from iMovie to test which would have the best effect throughout the trailer. After importing my footage, I started sorting which clips I would use for my final piece. I have decided to film more to ensure I can extract the best clips from all footage and ensure my character is represented in the correct way. I also hope to record an audio for my trailer - selected lines from the poem 'Antigonish' to create the right effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment