Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Blog. Here I will present my research and planning for my production of a promotional film trailer alongside two ancillary products; a poster and a magazine cover, where I have tried to incorporate typical codes and conventions of existing media products. On the right hand side is a link to my Foundation Portfolio where you can see my skills development throughout the course, as I adopted new techniques and abilities.

30 September 2011

Distributers and Production Comapanies

I have researched into different production and distribution companies in order to choose the most suitable to produce and distribute my film.



I have decided to use Vertigo Productions as the production company for my film as they seemed the most appropriate due to their experience and they are well established in the film market to ensure recognition for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment