Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Blog. Here I will present my research and planning for my production of a promotional film trailer alongside two ancillary products; a poster and a magazine cover, where I have tried to incorporate typical codes and conventions of existing media products. On the right hand side is a link to my Foundation Portfolio where you can see my skills development throughout the course, as I adopted new techniques and abilities.

15 September 2011

Buried



Paul is a U.S. truck driver working in Iraq. After an attack by a group of Iraqis he wakes to find he is buried alive inside a coffin. With only a lighter and a cell phone it's a race against time to escape this claustrophobic death trap. [IMDB]




Teaser Trailer



  • Mostly dialogue, leaves audience questioning the plot line
  • Heavy breathing and panicky character causes panic for the viewer
  • Blank screen creates confusion with only a flash of light revealing the subject
  • Based on a widespread fear of being buried alive


No comments:

Post a Comment